To join the afternoon Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour you should make your own way to the Las Vegas McCarran Executive Terminal. A short taxi ride from The Strip will take you there. Try to arrive 30 minutes before your departure time so that you have plenty of time to enjoy a Champagne toast before your flight.
You will then board your luxurious A-Star jet helicopter. As you rise above the city, you will see spectacular views of the dazzling Las Vegas Strip from the comfort of your jet copter!
Your chopper will hover over Downtown Vegas as well as a variety of famous landmarks including:
•New York–New York: A New York-themed casino and hotel. From your place in the helicopter you’ll see their brightly lit rendition of the Statue of Liberty.
•Bellagio: The most celebrated feature of this opulent hotel is the Fountains of Bellagio. The elaborate play of the fountains is set to music and enhanced by over 4,500 lights.
•Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas: This replica of one of the most famous landmarks in Europe is exactly half the size of the original in the French capital.
• The Venetian: A Venetian-themed luxury hotel with 4,049 suites and a 120,000 square feet (11 000 m²) casino.
• Caesars’ Palace: A Roman-themed hotel and a prominent landmark in Vegas since the early 1960s. Look out for its brightly lit white façade.
• Wynn Las Vegas: One of the tallest buildings in Vegas.
• Treasure Island A massive hotel and casino with a tropical island theme.
• Stratosphere Tower : An easily recognizable landmark because of its 1,149 foot tower – the tallest free-standing structure in Nevada.
• Fremont Street: The second most famous street in Vegas after The Strip. It has been a part of Vegas since the city was founded in 1905.
•Luxor Pyramid: This full-sized pyramid and sphinx is a famous Vegas landmark. The entire hotel and casino has an Egyptian theme.
Your flight lasts around 10-12 minutes. At the end, you will be dropped off at Las Vegas McCarran Executive Terminal.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm all details.
Tour itinerary, tour components, and prices are subject to change at any time without notice for reasons that may include weather conditions, FAA restrictions, and/or any other unforeseen occurrences.
All passengers 18 years and over should bring photo ID or a passport with them.
Passengers weighing more than 275lbs may be charged a 50 per cent seat fee.
The Las Vegas McCarran Executive Terminal is only minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip by Taxi. The cost for a taxi from the Las Vegas Strip is USD$ 12-15 approximately